Butler University - B.S. in Biology
About this course
Duration: 4 Years | Level: Bachelors Program
- Butler University’s Department of Biological Sciences offers a four years bachelors program in Biology
- Students are provided a broad training in biology
- Students are exposed to the methods of discovery, inquiry and problem solving used by scientists to explain the natural world
University offering this course
Private University, Estd in 1855
1450 out of 2400
Critical Reading score - 450
6 out of 9
79 out of 120
80 out of 99
Applicants must have completed high school.
- Students are provided with various internship opportunities
- To be eligible for an internship, a student should have 18 credit hours of Biology courses and a GPA of at least 2.5 overall
Butler University offers academic scholarships to the students.
Awards are based on the student's academic record - test scores, GPA, high school curriculum and extracurricular involvement at the time of admission.