Butler University - MBA
About this course
Duration: 1.5-2 Years | Level: Masters Program
- Butler University's College of Business offers a one and a half years masters program in Business Administration
- The Butler MBA provides significant return on investment, with more value-added extras than other programs
- The program has been nationally ranked by Bloomberg BusinessWeek (#57 in the nation, #11 in the Midwest) and U.S. News & World Report
- Concentrations are available in Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Finance, International Business, Leadership, and Marketing
University offering this course
Private University, Estd in 1855
GMAT is accepted but exact exam score is not published by the college.
79 out of 120
Applicants must hold a bachelors degree. Applicants should also have a relevant work experience. GMAT scores are also required.
- Students are provided with various internship opportunities
- Each student is required to complete two internships for academic credit
- The internships are 300 hours in length