California University of Management and Sciences - (M.S.C.I.S.)
About this course
Duration: 2-3 Years | Level: Masters Program
- This program aims to enhance the students' acquired knowledge on major organizational functions which support computer information systems.
- This program aims to create a constant awareness among students on the ethical issues and the societal impacts of the Information Age.
University offering this course
California University of Management and Sciences
Private University, Estd in 2002
Los Angeles, USA
61 out of 120
Applicants must provide proof that they have completed a bachelor’s degree in a business related area such as business administration, economics, or international business from a recognized school.
- University does provide President’s Scholarship Award on these grounds:
- Applicant must be a current enrolled student who has completed three or more quarters, full-time, at CALUMS.
- Applicant must have at least 3.0 (for associate’s and bachelor’s levels) and 3.5 (for master’s level) in overall GP.
- Students with English as a second language are not eligible.